News : 2002 : More Details on Spider-Man: The Movie DVD
It seems the Spider-Man movie DVD is coming in two flavours. The regular edition (on which we gave you details in last month's PPP) and the Limited Edition Box Set (4 discs). Here are the details on the box set:
- Two standard SPIDER-MAN DVD discs
- Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters And Marvels DVD
- CD soundtrack
- All packaged in a spectacular fold-out digi-pack and covered by a very striking slip case
Here's the promo on Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters And Marvels:
In 1961, Stan Lee teamed with artist Jack Kirby to create the humanly flawed super hero team The Fantastic Four, changing the face of comic books forever. Stan and Jack followed up by going on a creative rampage, introducing mega-franchise characters like The Incredible Hulk, The Mighty Thor and The Uncanny X-Men.
Then in 1964, Stan teamed with artist Steve Ditko to create a teenage super hero who had real teenager problems, a hero who would lose as much as he would win. The Amazing Spider-Man soon became, and would remain, the most popular comic book character in the world. Here, presented on two complete features enhanced by rare photos and hundreds of iconic images, Stan Lee talks in depth with filmmaker Kevin Smith about his role in creating our modern mythology.
- Original Widescreen presentation.
- Behind-the-scenes featurette on the making of STAN LEE'S MONSTERS, MUTANTS AND MARVELS.
- 2 featurettes - "Stan Lee discusses the never released Fantastic Four movie" and "Rare Stan Lee home footage".
- Bonus interview with Stan Lee's wife - Joan
- Bonus featurette - an original poem from Stan Lee
- Bonus movie trailer
- Picture disc