Comics : 2099 World of Tomorrow
This title was the last dying gasp of the 2099 Universe. Sadly, the eight part story rather bulged at the seams with all the characters it had to accomodate from the various individual titles such as Spider-Man 2099. It became bogged down by sheer weight of numbers, and was completely unreadable unless you were already fully up-to-speed with all of the myriad cast.
Intended as an unlimited series to keep the 2099 Universe alive, fan support was not sufficient, and eight issues was all it could muster. All eight issues featured Miguel O'Hara, aka Spider-Man 2099. Sadly, he was rather blandly out of character from his Peter David origins. RIP, Spidey 2099.
Note: Comics shown are for database purposes only. None of these comics are for sale. Valuations shown are indicative Near Mint Values. Dates shown are cover dates.
Jump to the Spider-Man Comics Main Index.
The Spider-Man Comics Database is indexed in five different ways:
- Spider-Man Comics Credits Listing
- Spider-Man Comics Checklists
- Spider-Man Comics Chronology
- Spider-Man Comics Continuity Guide
- Spider-Man Titles Index (See Below)
The Spider-Man Titles Index is categorized into:
- Spider-Man Core Titles
- Spider-Man Limited Series & One Shots
- Spider-Man Mainstream Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Spin-Offs
- Spider-Man 2099
- Spider-Man Manga
- Spider-Man Marvel Adventures Universe
- Spider-Man MC2 Universe
- Spider-Man Ultimate Universe
- Spider-Man X-Verse
- Spider-Man Other Universes
- Spider-Man Non-Marvel Guest Apps
- Spider-Man Role-Playing
- Spider-Man Coloring & Activity Books
- Spider-Man Books (Not Coloring & Activity)
- Industry Material
- Spider-Man Promo
- Guides, References, Encyclopedia
- Spider-Man Reprints
If you're confused by the current titles, then you might want to read our Current Title Summary which lists the current titles, and how they fit together.
For further information about the contents and arrangement of this database, please read our database notes page. This contains information on the Inclusion Guidelines, the Variant Cover Guidelines, the Graphics Keys, the Appearance Levels, the Comic/Book Valuations, the Review Ratings, and the SMURF Codes.